1) To provide a public amenity by establishing and maintaining a Military Interpretive & Learning Centre in Grande Prairie.
2) To provide a public amenity by establishing and maintaining a Memorial Garden in Two Hills Alberta
3) To promote and maintain efficiency and high standards of practice in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries of Canada for the benefit of the public and motorcycling veterans and tourists by developing online training programs for, and providing them for the free for the of training individuals in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
4) To provide for the recreation of the members and to promote and afford opportunity for friendly and social activities.
5) To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interest of the community.
6) To promote responsible motorcycle tourism activities that encompass veterans, nonprofits and motorcyclists in general.